Centili Payment API is a full-scale server-to-server solution, that will empower you with full customization of the mobile payments for your service.
With Payment API you can:
- integrate all the payment flows available using only one API
- enable cross-platform payment system for all your services
- implement your own white-labeled payment page design and maintain consistent brand appearance on all platforms that you use.
- Merchant calls Payment API restful web service and initiates payment
- Charge notification is synchronously delivered on merchants’ server notification URI (configured in Partner Panel)
- Payment Result notification is delivered
- Centili exposes Centili API web service (Payment API URI)
- Merchant must expose Payment Notification web service (notification URI)
Identify user (optional)
Find out how to identify user when he is using Data connection (3G).
Identify subscription (optional)
How to identify whether user is already subscribed to your service or not.
Find out what parameters you need to define a POST request to initiate a subscription.
Regulate further flow
Follow these instructions how to manage user depending on response you will get from Centili during payment transaction.
Integrate Payment Result Notification
On this page you will learn how to keep track of the result of each payment transaction.
You need to allow your customers to unsubscribe from your service, on this page you will find all necessary instructions how to do it.
One Time Payment services
If you need to integrate One Time Payment services, please refer to One Time Payment API guide for more details.
You might want to initiate renewal with broadcast request where available for your subscription service, or perform a transaction refund, etc. Although some of them were already mentioned above, these are all optional features. Use these links to find out how to integrate them and enrich your user experience:
Identify user - how to identify user when he is using Data connection (3G).
Identify subscription - how to identify whether user is already subscribed to your service or not.
Transaction refund - how to refund a user through Centili platform. Be advised, this option is not available on all Mobile Network Operators.
Initiate broadcast renewal request - how to initiate subscription renewal for all active subscribers with a single request. Be advised, this option is not available on all Mobile Network Operators.
Updated about 11 hours ago